Thursday, April 23, 2009

gridzilla

This is the kind of grid I am looking to put  up for my show. I think each picture will be the normal 8 1/2 X  11 size, so I can make a giant grid of these. I will also be incorporating the text I write. I'm still not sure how I want to mesh the text in....don't know if I want to write on the actual images, print on them, write on something aside from the images....any suggestions?

Once I finish printing all of the images I will really figure out my arrangement, looking at how the compositions of each connect with and compliment or contrast each other. There is some color variation in the images, due to variations in skin color, which I think will add to the grid, giving it a different depth than what the images already have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment